For Electrical Guys: which wire is this?

While my freind was playing with my dash switches, he found the following:
With the ignition off, and the lights on (switch on, but lights off because
acc is off), click the brights twice, and the stereo comes on.  I installed
my stereo, and found a lead that was power on in Acc.  My stereo gets it's
working power from the yellow constant, so I figures whatever the lead was 5
mA wasn't going to kill it.  This is not a problem, but I am very curious why
a wire would be hot when the ignition is on, and hot when the light switch is
in the on position, the car is off, and the brights are clicked twice.  Could
this be for a fog light relay?
Again, the conditions of this wire:

Condition:          Ign. On             Ign. Off, lights on, double-click and
hold brights
Hot:            Yes             Yes

Thanks
Ben