French translation

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hopefully someone else has already helped this guy, I can do the
translations but its through a 3rd person.  If you have already helped him
please email me directly..otherwise I will attempt to help.

This was the original script he typed...

He says "I don't speak english but I'd like to get in contact with you as I
also own a Scirocco and am in the process of reparing it.   I would like to
be informed about some parts."