Re: For Electrical Guys: which wire is this?

This is SOOOO funny that you figured this out.  When I was growing up, I
was riding around in my parents 78 Rabbit quite a bit (ended up being the
car that started me on this crazy VW obsession, I mean habbit).  Well I
hated shopping, so I sat in the car alot, waitin for mom.  Well, me being
the curious one, figured this same thing out so I could listen to the
radio.  But in the Rabbits case, I had to hold the brights on.

Eric