Re: attn WA. owners-Scirocco BBQ, Sac, Jan 8

<x-flowed>Yeah, Shannen.....I might go.  I'm always up for a road trip, and Shocky is
feeling much better now that I cleaned up his fuse panel (again), and redid
the TB.  Betcha would like that, huh?  I always add exceitment to a group
=p.  Course dumb ol' Andre is whining about what a drive it is, so I may
have to kidnap him....he he he.

Kirsten "Scirocco's are my Porn" Jensen
'79 Scirocco (Shocky Jr.)