1st day really driving/16v vs gsr(medium legthn)

does anyone know what the outcome would be if they went up against each
other.....
i was on rollign down falls road/83 south  to get on 695 toward towson
adn this integra gsr with all the rice fixings cuts fromt eh fast lane
to the exit ramp and jumps on my tail. not really wantign to race ..ok
who a i kidding i was riding 4th the whole tiem lettign the motor
hmmmmmm alogn ...and if anyof you know the beltway around towson
/pikesville in maryland there is a new lane that goes for about 2 miles
then cuts out. so this integra, gets up on my ass and i just wait for
the traffic to move out of the way into the other lanes and gunit up to
about 85 or so then this porsche boxter comes out from now where adn he
is keepingupwith us..now we are at 105 or so just chillen groovign thru
traffic and the integra is not in the pic...so the porsche and I are
just relaxing comign around the loop and i go to get off and he gives
the thumbs up ...i get off and you can hear the riceroni wizzing by
...jeez that was fun ...damn i love this car

i have definitly been impressed by the car since my first real
experience was only for about 30 miles or so ......the only rthing i
would change isthe power sterring , that hasto go , she is too mushy to
me , ans the stock springs and susspension is great but once again to
soft and floaty....but as a daily driver she is good
scirocco content..i think i have noticed that my car needs a front wheel
bearing adn one rear as well, she also needs a front set of sprigns the
drivers side hass sageged so much that you go around a corner adn the
tire rubbs...
thnaks for listening
jonas
86 red rocco i am driving finally drvining
87 silver rocco   still sitting