Re: attn WA. owners-Scirocco BBQ, Sac, Jan 8

<x-flowed>Like I said before. Still tanatively. Although the diea is looking more and
more appealing. I need to get out. This rain sucks!

>From: "Kirsten Jensen" <kat1127@hotmail.com>
>To: sfenton@amazon.com
>CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Re: attn WA. owners-Scirocco BBQ, Sac, Jan 8
>Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 13:32:35 PST
>
>Yeah, Shannen.....I might go.  I'm always up for a road trip, and Shocky is
>feeling much better now that I cleaned up his fuse panel (again), and redid
>the TB.  Betcha would like that, huh?  I always add exceitment to a group
>=p.  Course dumb ol' Andre is whining about what a drive it is, so I may
>have to kidnap him....he he he.
>
>Kirsten "Scirocco's are my Porn" Jensen
>'79 Scirocco (Shocky Jr.)
>

>>From: "Shannon Fenton" <sfenton@amazon.com>
>>To: "Alex Ting" <alext@nu2u.net>
>>CC: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>>Subject: attn WA. owners-Scirocco BBQ, Sac, Jan 8
>>Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 14:57:01 -0800
>>
>>Anybody else from up here interested in going down to show the CA guys
>>hows
>>its done?
>>I may end up going to get away from this damn rain!

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (with a severely mangled trunk lock thanks to the fucking thieves!)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco