Re: Full Throttle Switch

I tested the wires for continuity from the neg. bat post to the neg. wire
at the switch.  It's okay.  I also checked for continuity between the other
post of the switch to the O2 sensor unit.  I actually took it (the sonsor
box) apart and tested it (the wire).  The switch does click.  Could it be
my O2 sensor box/unit?

TIA

Sal