Re: Scirocco BBQ, Sac, Jan 8

> Doug, Shawn, Jay, Potterpeople.. and anyone else I've missed.. sound
> off on whether or not you can make it (I know Mike already says they're
> gonna try).

****Like I said, I wont know if I can go till a couple days before if not THE
day before, work before play, it sucks but thats the way it is. I will be coming
from Portland so it will be a traditional 8 hour drive so I will need to leave
friday afternoon and crash at a cheap motel, then find Alex's house Saturday
morning, or leave at the but crack of dawn (2 or 3am)Saturday morning, I dont
know yet. I hope I can come and meet some of the faces behind the mail, and
ofcourse look at the cars that will put my barely started project to shame.BTW,
Alex, how long do you plan on making this event, I dont mean to be pushy or rude
at all, but 16 hours of driving is alot for just an hour or two of good times.

Hope I can make it either way,
Nathan Malone