Re: Scirocco BBQ, Sac, Jan 8

Kevin Collins wrote:

> Ian Overholt wrote:
>
> > I might be up for this drive.  I've been looking for places to get married,
> > and I'm now sick of that!  I need to go hang with my Rocc boyz!!  :)  Doug
> > Teulie will still probably be moving

Damn Doug- Just holler and we'll all drive down and get you moved.  OK?

> and I don't know what Kevin is up to.
> > But I think I'll be going!

Kevvvv........

> I've basically decided that I'm going if anybody else from SoCal is
> gonna make the trip.  The NFL playoffs start that weekend, but I'll
> live missing the wildcard games.  The LA Auto Show opens that weekend,
> but I can go during the week.  I can pretty much avoid traveling on
> the job with this much advance notice.  So it's a done deal!

Dude- I don't have cable (CNN) but I DO have two VCRs. And a TV. I'm
sure it would survive a trip to Sac and we can set it up in the
backyard. All we need is an extension cord.
:]

> Doug, Shawn, Jay, Potterpeople.. and anyone else I've missed.. sound
> off on whether or not you can make it (I know Mike already says they're
> gonna try).
>
> -kc-
> '86.5 16V 2.0
> '99 GTI GLX

Shawn will no doubt need some coxing because he will have a new toy to
wile away the spare moments. Too bad we wont have some Sac Meet T-shirts
to dist.

TBerk