More MK1 Questions...

<x-flowed>Get used to it kids, I got to know all the ins and outs of my new car-- I'll
be harassing you for answers!

OK, first up--
Euro bumpers. These look like the golfI/ jettaI bumpers, but for the S1,
right? Does the early front end take a different set of them?  Where do I
get them and how much? I know they're rare and pricey...  I just don't know
if Im gonna keep the chrome bumpers or not yet.  I may make the car a "70's
looker", in which case I'd keep 'em.

Second--
Who had the front air dam for the S1? Was someone collecting orders for
these? Again, where and how much?

Third--
Wheels. I had to severely modify the fenders on the uGLi to run my 23et
15x7's. Anybody care to guess the max offset the S1 body can take with a 7"
wide wheel?  If these don't fit (rub), I'm thinking of selling them and
running some 13x7's with a smaller diameter tire.

Fourth--
Anybody ever put BMW E-30 lights in an S1? It seems like an easy, cool mod.
How about the inners on a Golf II 4-light grille?

Last--
am I dreaming when I consider moving the uGLI's wiring harness over to the
S1? ITs got a brand new fuse box, and the later style fuses (which can be
made into circut breakers). It also has all the wires for the FI system,
which I'm going to need to install eventually.
Anybody ever do this?  It sounds like an electrical nightmare, but then
again, it sounds pretty straightfoward...

Thanks for letting me hit you with a pile of questions.

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop