Pardon the Intrusion! 16V and school!

Sorry I had to get this off my chest!

FINALLY!  Fuck after months of doing jack shit now I can return to
partying.  (I wrote the LSAT today, don't ask how I did cuz I don't know
yet.  Maybe good, maybe bad!) Actually, I'll prolly rewrite it in Feb.

VW content:
First thing I did after the exam was to go and buy an O2 sensor for my
Rocco.  While I was there, I put in a request to find myself a 2.0l 16V
motor.  Now the question is do I want a motronic wiring harness or not!

I already have the wiring harness and the 1.8l 16V head from a Scirocco but
I was offered (for cheap of course) a complete 16V motronic setup. It's
gonna be swapped into my 81 Scirocco 'S'.  Is it more feasible to go the
motronic way or shall I keep with the CIS.  I wann know cuz I wanna start
working on rebuilding the motor and have it installed by spring.
Otherwise, I'll never get it done!

TIA!

Sal
81 Scirocco