Fixing instrument circuit board?

Hey all
A friend of mine has an 82 8v with the 85mph cluster.
His instrument lights don't work, and we found that
there is a small hole on the plastic circuit board
right through the light circuit.  Is there any way to
reconnect the circuit without replacing the whole
board?

If not, I am in need of the 85 mph housing and circuit
board.  He has freshly rebuilt gauges, so those
wouldn't be necessary, but if you got em and don't
need em......

Thanks
Mark

=====