Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 04:58:48 PST
From: "Armando Pereira" <armando_pereira@hotmail.com>
Subject: Scirocco with Targa Top.

Hey,

I've decided to cut the top off my scirocco.  I wanted to make it a
convertible but I think I'll tahe it once step at a time and cut the top
over the driver and passenger first.  I've got someone to reinforce the
chassis, but I would like some additional advice from people who might have
already done this or have looked into it.

I'm in the UK and should it work I'll share my finding with the group.

Look forward to your responses,
Armando

<snip>

Ben Patterson 				Pager - (650)794-8868
Networking/Macintosh			LiNCS - (650)725-4630
Systems Engineer			Email: bpatterson@stanford.edu
CRC-LiNCS/ITSS				Stanford University

"Marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries."
					- Wayne, from Wayne's World -