RE: Cam timing questions

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Thanks.  The GTI is also 6*BTDC, based on the sticker under the hood.  I
kind of thought it was CW to retard, based on the direction I thought I
remembered the rotor turning when we were lining up the pulleys, but I
wasn't quite sure.

Aaron
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!
'70 Bug - hibernating