RE: Rear hatch with no wiper?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Yeah I can sell you one without wiper, its light green
(kind of normal green after 15 years of sunshine)

It has no wiper, but defroster and that small little
wing like Dirk's winter Scirocco has.

Price is 20$ and buyer pays the shipping from
Estonia to California.

Lauri with 3 haches... (soon hoping to be with one)
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!