Re: Rear hatch with no wiper?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I have a '83 Scirocco with rear wiper and a `84 without.

I'd prefer function over looks here, as I'm unfortunately not
living in California and it rains frequently here in Germany.

I even have installed a rain sensor for my front wipers, it's the smartest
piece of electronic  I have in that car.

Greetings
Dirk