Re: battery relocation

Whell I know of several reasons why someone would want a second battery in their
trunk, eventually I'm instaling one myself, but as far as why someone would just
want to relocate the one and only batt. they have into their trunk. I don't
know, theres got to be some reason, but I do know that either way, if some
battery ends up in your trunk you want it to be a gel cell sealed battery, a
perfect example is an OPTIMA I swear by these batteries, these things are bad
ass, you can mount them in any position they can put out 100+ cold crank amps
and if you leave your lights on er something and the batt is dead, just turn
your lights off and let it sit for about an hour (if you cant get a jump) and
vwalah your battery recharged itself and your car starts right up, this happened
to a friend and I, we were on the mountain in below freezing temp and my friends
optima was dead, we started looking for a jump, and after around an hour of no
sucess we went back to the car and tried it again, it started up like nothin was
ever wrong, to say the least we were impressed when we found out that the
battery is acually supposed to do that. How? I don't know, Why? because it could
save your butt.

Nathan