Re: Need Help! My 2 tire choices....

Niito's bite ASS!!!  I have a set on my other unspecified car, and they are
trash.  I will never buy another set of those turd's.  They won't stay in
balance for the life of me.  I was told that 3 out of 4 of mine are out of
round by Big 10 tire.  I find this hard to believe, but they do look it.  I
have only had them two friggin months.  I have Bridgestone Potenza RE910's
(195/50/15)on my Scirocco, and plan on buying a set for my "other car" as
well.  Those things are The BOMB!  I had the Re71's before the Nitto's and they
were a great tire, but the 910's are better IMHO.  Wet or Dry!
-=Rick
84' 8V Wolfs
Mobile, AL