Need Help! My 2 tire choices....

<x-flowed>Well,

On the way back to school this week, I had gotten a flat tire, and it was
one of the Bridgestones (i have 2 re71s and 2 cooper cobras... the cobras
suck).  I was going to replace the coopers in a few weeks with 2 new RE71s,
but now that the RE71 is destroyed, I must replace it (in a pair) so I have
a question, Which of these two tires shall I purchace? I need some opinions
here.

Choice one (both are 195/50/15)

Bridgestone Potenza RE71
Nitto NT 450 Extreme

Im thinking the Nitto, it looks cooler and they both grip well.  Which is
better in the WET??

Pete