Re: Need Help! My 2 tire choices....

Yea i would have to agree, ive got the Nitto's and they seem too hard and
dont grip that well under hard cornering, and in the wet they spin with not
too much effort.  Granted, i havent driven on other tires so there are
probably worse tires(i've heard the yok's suck) but I would suggest you go
with the RE71's. I've heard nothing bad about them.  My friend has them on
his 944 and they are pretty soft and grip well.
I've heard they are great in the wet too.

Eric Person
86.5 16v