Re: :::Please Help::: Muffler question

Kevin Must have a cat
I have the system you mentioned and it is fucking loud.  too loud even
for my obnixious tastes.  My friends can hear me coming from about a
mile away.  I love it to death but It drives me nuts on long trips and
I can't drive in town at night.  The system sounds *mint* if you have a
cat as my friend has this set up not too quiet not too loud but with
the racing dp stand back little kids will go running people in cars
next to you will duck thier heads under their doors and cover thier
ears this has all happened since the exh install

.03
Tony