Re: :::Please Help::: Muffler question

ShtRocket@aol.com wrote:

> I need a new muffler to replace my stock (I think) muffler on my '8716v.
> I have a Techtonics duel 2" racing downpipes (no cat). I want a muffler that
> will lower the tone, but not take away those nice raspberries. High flow would
> be nice. Any suggestions????

I have TT aluminized w/Ultraflow stainless muffler (also sourced through
TT, but purchased by me through Potterman).  I LOVE the sound.. pretty
much what you described.  Quite comfortable and tolerable, but a nice
"raspberry" tone outside the car.. sounds way cool under WOT too.

-kc-
'99 GTI GLX
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0