16v Cam opinions?

list,
	I need some opinions on 16v cams. Im thinking schrick, but I do not
know how expensive they are, and if there is something just as good or
better for less, I would rather get those. The motor is going to be a 2.0l
port and polished head, ported intake, thinner head gasket to bump
compression up a bit, and probably some sort of 16v fuel enrichment module.
I want decent low end torque, and I still want it to pull hard in the upper
rpm's so im thinking maybe a set of 268's or 272's? What do you people
think, as I have little or no experience with building a good 16v motor.
TIA,
									Gary
Huff

"These opinions are solely mine, but for a small fee they can be yours
also."
-David Haynes