Scirocco Newsletter?

> you know what, I think this is a damn good idea. *ESPECIALLY* the tech
> articles. But also I could see on problem up ahead, the MK1, MK2 and 16v
> people bickering that there is not enough content of whichever they prefer
> :) Unless someone were to do 16v tech tips.... someone else do 8v tech
> tips.... and mk1 stuff also. Anyone else have any ideas? Thanks,

> I was thinking about a scirocco newsletter. Maybe published quarterly.
> Maybe have a few articles abou;list memebers scirocco's and the
> modifications. Tech articles, want adds. Would anyone be interested in
> this? would anyone pay a subscription fee ? Or add fees ? just curious.

I would be interested in this! Instead of an actual printed newsletter, let's
make it electronic. I was thinking of somewhere between a web page and an
e-zine. What do you think?

-Marc who hates paper

'74 VW Thing - http://getty.net/thing/ FORSALE in Philly!
'81 Jetta Diesel gone to the scrap heap after 178,000 miles
'84 Jetta GLi SLC with only 164,275 miles
'87 Scirocco 16V with 164,000 Miles, just got it on 7/2/99