Re: GL, GTI Etc.

At 09:28 PM 08/30/1999 -0400, Shawn C Meze wrote:

>Suzuki got sued by VW. Thats why they stopped selling the swift as a GTi.
>There was a very interesting article about that in SCC a few months

Good! I always wondered why they didn't get sued.  Would have been happier
whenever I saw those things if I had known they did get sued.

John Worden
Old Town, Maine

'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
'86 Volkswagen Scirocco- 8V, stock
'81 Volkswagen Scirocco(Mk1) soon to be 2.0 16V.  The engine is in/
and all electrical is pretty much done.
'69 MGB- in need of total resoration(needs some front fenders too)