re: GL, GTI Etc.

At 12:07 PM 08/30/1999 -0400, Dan Brideau (Hobby Shop) wrote:
>I thought the I in GTi was little i, the imaginary number used in Math with
>a big M.

No, big just like the G and T.  But when Suzuki made the Swift they had a
GTi.  Don't know how they got away with it though.  I think the Rabbit was
gti, but after those they were always capitalised.

John Worden
Old Town, Maine

'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
'86 Volkswagen Scirocco- 8V, stock
'81 Volkswagen Scirocco(Mk1) soon to be 2.0 16V.  The engine is in/
and all electrical is pretty much done.
'69 MGB- in need of total resoration(needs some front fenders too)