ICQ & IRC Scirocco Chat

> From: Lindsay Campbell
> Subject: ICQ & IRC chat
> Hi chaps, Any ideas of irc channels that fellow vdubbers are using
> Hope to chat to you all soon

Good question! In the VW Thing world there are weekly scheduled meetings in
both IRC and ICQ, but I have yet to see of anything along these lines in the
Scirocco world. Anyone wanna start one?

I think the best solution would be to bypass IRC and ICQ and start a Java
based chat on scirocco.org. Do the powers that be at scirocco.org think this
is a good idea? Does not require any special software so it's easy for the
newbies, and works on just about any platform. What do you say we give it that
old scirocco try?

-Marc

'74 VW Thing - http://getty.net/thing/ FORSALE in Philly!
'81 VW Jetta Diesel gone to the scrap heap after 178,000 miles
'84 VW Jetta GLi SLC with only 164,275 miles
'87 VW Scirocco 16 Valve with 165,100 Miles, just got it on 7/2/99