Re: Windshield

Every time I've tried to remove a windsheild, I've cracked it. But maybe I'm
just a dumbass. Seriously, it's hard to do, and even if you have a glass
place do it, they'll tell you that it might crack. You must've hit it DAMN
hard to break it with your head!! Sheesh, I BET you have a headache now.
    Good luck!
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI
    '87 QSW