Re: Installing a Cam

When replacing the cam, Should I check for valve clearance?  If I do, I
simply replace the shims with appropriate ones or what?  I read the Bentley
yesterday and I noticed that you need to check the clearance and then
replace the shims with the proper ones.  The head was rebuilt in October
and I have only put about 7000kms on it.  What do I do?

Sal