Place to find redline MTL in Maryland?!?!? and synthetic gear oil!

List,
	Tomorrow I have tons of work to do to my 16v car so I figured I
should do this while I am in the mood to fix it. Is there anyone in MD who
carries this stuff? I know not to use Mobil-1 Synthetic gear lube, because
my friend used it in a rabbit of his, and it ended up eating the syncro's
and actually making it rougher to shift after a while. If not redline, is
there another acceptable synthetic gear lube that most places usually have?
TIA,
							Gary Huff