From: Lindsay Campbell [mailto:lindsay@lindsay22.freeserve.co.uk]
Sent: 25 August 1999 20:52
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Fuel Tank

Hi ..........
I have a bad leak on my fuel tank.......
Has anyone replaced a 55 litre tank and if so how easy  is it to get out
Do i have to remove back axle etc

And any ideas on a price (remember chaps i'm in the uk so no silly dollar
quotes  hehe)

cheers
cyas
Scooby 92 scala

This footnote confirms that this e-mail message and any files transmitted
with it have been swept by the Computeraid IT Services Department for the
presence of computer viruses.

To find out about the Services Computeraid can offer, visit us at
                                                                                www.computeraid.co.uk

application/ms-tnef