Re: K&N

>Just put on of these in my car... should I feel a difference? Doesn't seem
>to be any noticeable difference anywhere on the power band... or is my
>ass-meter broken? Should I drill the airbox? Isn't there a warm air intake
>or something that I should remove too? TIA!
>Tyler

I've recently stuck one in my 8V and chopped some holes in the airbox too.
Perhaps it's wishful thinking but I reckon there's a power increase at
about 2.2-3K. It sounds better too! Not sure about the warm air intake,
it's sucking cool air from outside in hot weather which is good.

cheers, SPat 8V 87' Paprika Scala