From: Peterson/Doty [mailto:bdoty@columbus.rr.com]
Sent: 26 August 1999 07:05
To: scirocco mailing list
Subject: Oil Temp

My oil temp runs 150C-170C when fully warmed up.  Seems a little high.  Any
thoughts?

Jeremy
'86 16v

This footnote confirms that this e-mail message and any files transmitted
with it have been swept by the Computeraid IT Services Department for the
presence of computer viruses.

To find out about the Services Computeraid can offer, visit us at
                                                                                www.computeraid.co.uk

application/ms-tnef