MD State infection and 16v woes

List,
	Love my 16v so far, but some questions and problems:

	Problems:
	1. Stupid oil pressure warning light goes off for no reason, but my
gauge reads that it has about 30psi around 2k rpm 	while its screaming.
I trust VDO over the idiot light, but is this a 16v syndrome or something?
	2. Radio reception sucks, and my fuba is a bit cracked and worn
looking around the base, would this have to do with my 	crappy reception?
	3. Transmission shifts a bit rough, even after I redid all of the
linkage and greased it. Should I change the gear lube over 	to redline
(if I should go with redline, should I use mtl, or mt-90?) or Mobil 1
synthetic?
	4. Maryland state infection err.... inspection is picking about my
passenger side rear caliper, and how the parking brake 	wont lock it. Is
this another syndrome, any idea's on what I should check to see? the cables
are in good condition, so It 	can not be one of those.

	Questions:
	1. It also needs power steering rack boots to pass inspection, while
im messing with it should I do tie rod ends? They 	have never been
replaced and I figure while I have the end puller in my possession why not
do it.
	2. Friday morning I am going to swap some new axles on to it. It
needs 2 outer boots, and the inner boots are a bit worn 	so I figured
that I don't want to deal with rebuilding CV's and I should just go with 2
new axles. What is the favorite 	method for breaking the axle neat
that is supposedly cranked on at like 150ft lbs or something insane? and
what is the 	best way to crank it back on?
	3. ummmm ok Im out of them for now :)

Any info and help is appreciated :) Thanks,
					Gary Huff