Re: $1500 challenge

Im too lazy to go downstairs and get the 'zine, but its one of the weekends,
near the end of september... 20-something.
Its in central florida (that's all they're saying for now).

If you pay for my gas, Ill follow you!
CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com    UPDATED, FINALLY!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus