Re: $1500 challenge

Well, now that Ive realised the car is 'legal' (under $1500), Im considering
it.
Problem is, of course, the $$$.
Remember Kyle? He's the guy who showed up late to the Scirocco cruise in the
red 2L 16v? His bro lives in central florida, so a room is taken care of...
I don't know how much of a vacation it'll be tho. It's just going to be from
Friday to Monday morning.  I've been un-employed for far too long and the
reserves are gone, so I don't wanna miss the pathetic temp job Im working at
Rutgers college...

While daydreaming about the trip, I thought- hey, why not get some local
tuner to tune my car up and plaster it with their logos.  They'll get free
press and I'll get a free tune-up.  Aahh, sponsorship with NO money...

This is at the end of Sept, so lets keep talking!

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop