RE: Horsepower and torque

Try a wire brush or fine sandpaper - a light rub should reveal all, unless
of course, someone's been there before you with an angle grinder!

HTH,

Ewan Hopkins.

This footnote confirms that this e-mail message and any files transmitted
with it have been swept by the Computeraid IT Services Department for the
presence of computer viruses.

To find out about the Services Computeraid can offer, visit us at
                                                                                www.computeraid.co.uk