Re: how hard to fit power steering?

Mark,  No it's not a Huge hassle but if you want to do it....by all
means don't wait till the motor is in..because it's a PITA....I
know_I_ did it with the motor & trans in. It was a bitch!   What car
are you putting it in?  A MK1?  8v or 16v.  Mine is a pretty big
frankenstien of parts.  I used a 16v rack(not like it matters),  SII 8v
lines, Corrado G60 bottle....looks factory & works good too.  Are
you running A/C?  There are a few things you need to have sorted
out before you do it depending on your swap.

HTH
Potterman

> Is fitting power steering a huge hassle?  I have a "project" that I am
> getting painted soon and I want to know how hard it is for me to put power
> steering in there?  (THE ENGINE IS OUT RIGHT NOW)
>
> Mark

> Mark Madison
> mmadison@aracnet.com

Mike Potter