WTB: 16V factory center pipe.

Anybody got a factory Scirocco 16V center pipe (the one that goes from the cat to the muffler) laying around that they don't need?  I need something I won't feel bad about hacking up.  I'm trying to save my TT center pipe from getting the torch.

Someone in the Seattle (or even Portland) area and a price of $50 or less would be great.  (Hey, ya can't blame me for wishing!)

Bradley

P.S.  I may be selling the tri-Y header and 2.25" TT exhaust (w/Ultra Flo muffler), so there's slight possibility of working out a deal on that if you've got a stock center pipe I can have.