Re: how hard to fit power steering?

On Mon, 23 Aug 1999 11:04:43 -0700 (PDT) Mark Peele <type53@yahoo.com>
writes:

>Potterman added PS to his 1980 Scirocco S (for racing purposes, the PS
>turns quicker).

Having had driven the car on both the street and the autox course, I can
tell you that its a MUCH easier car to drive now. I wouldnt say that it
was a racing benefit only.

It spoils me everytime I drive his ROC and then get back into my ROC. No
HP in comparison and its hard as hell to steer!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and