Re: Horsepower and torque

Which motor is the famed euro GTi motor that's like if you took the US JH,
put in a G-grind cam, dual outlet manifold & downpipe, euro dist, & shaved
the head down a bunch (or put in higher-compression pistons)? That motor
puts out 120bhp, I've been told, which is pretty cool for a stock 1.8 8v!
    -Josiah