Re: Idle Problems

> > Just get a dual sender dude!
> >

> dual sender? hhmmmmm not sure what that is, two senders in one? Can you get a
> vdo oil pressure gauge with a dual sender?

A dual sender is one that is designed to send the low pressure warning to
your stock system on one lead, and the oil pressure reading on another
lead to your oil pressure guage.

> I don't think I have an oxygen sensor (canadian car) I am not sure however.
> Where would I find this , i think in the exhaust manifold somewhere right?

If you have a frequency valve, you have an oxygen sensor (canadian car or
not)...and yes, on a stock VW it will be located on your exhaust manifold.

Eric