Fw:

Hey, I haven't bought an axle that doesn't have a lifetime waranty!  Do you pay for your axles or are you getting them waranteed?  As far as the tranny/axle problem is concerned, you should have NO problem swapping that axle (wherever you bought it from) for the correct axle.  Reman axles are assembled, then boxed, then sometimes reboxed, then sent to the store/warehouse.  Sometimes the axles are sold and are returned because they are the wrong axle and then they go back on the shelf.  There is a lot of room for screw-ups here.  I have put the wrong axle on a couple hondas because they look identicle, but the aren't!  You should not have ANY problem getting the right axle, especially if it is a boxing problem, or a parts counter mistake.

Good Luck!

Dave
>BTW,  where did you get thesse axlees from? Schmucks? Al's? did you shop
>BOWOW? those reman axles are junk!! I've replaced 4 in the past 6 mos. in my
>wifes car!!! All were junk.
>Chris DeLong
>'80 16V Ragtop
>'78 'Rocco