HELP--NEED CLUB h2o accomidations

Hi all.

Is anyone else going to the club h2o show at lime rock?  If so where
are you staying?  I tried to get a room but the only ones availabe were
over $125 a night???  Any one live in the area?? are there any hotels
in the area that might not be booked?  possibly even national chains.
I have been trying to find a room for the last 2hrs with no luck.  I
can't belive how rual this place is--and I live in maine.  I could get
you five rooms in the time it takes to write this email.....

any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
Tony