Re: Idle Problems

The most reliable way to tell if you have CIS or CIS-E is to look at your
fuel distributor. If you have CIS, then it will be black (or rusty...
like many of mine). If you have
CIS-E, then it will be silver. I think CIS-E fuel dists have plugs on the
front of them, for the most part, whereas CIS fuel dists don't.
	later!
	Josiah