Re: Idle Problems

Ok i think I may have a frequency valve, since I have a small widget (heheh)
between two fuel lines on my fuel distributor. Another thing I should say is I
have a karman edition scirocco and it has Liters per 100km readout (Which is
always wrong) I am not sure how it measure that though (Where the sensor is)