Re: 3-cylinders only every morning...

My '84 GTI had this problem and it was the fuel distributor, mixed with
leaky injectors. I replaced a couple of injectors and the fuel distributor
and the problem went away. However, now it's coming back... makes me
wonder.... can rust get THROUGH the fuel filter?? Maybe I should get yet
another new one. I dunno... but it used to be that it took like 45 seconds
for my car to run on all 4 cylinders - now it takes about 3-5 seconds. I'm
not complaining.
    HTH!
    -Josiah