3-cylinders only every morning...

Okay, I'll bet that the answer to my question is going to have something
to do with leaky fuel injectors. But here goes... When I start the car
up after it has been sitting for a number of hours, it fires right up.
However, only 3 cylinders catch until I rev it a few times. If I just
drive off, the fourth cylinder will catch within a hundred feet or so.
So, I don't have big problems or anything.

I do want to rectify this, though -especially if it is just something
simple that I'm missing. Anyone have any ideas for me? I've thought of
pouring some black coffee with lots of sugar into the tank to help it in
the morning, but that rarely even wakes *me* up...
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut