Re: Idle Problems

Ummm.... NO?
	CIS most certainly did not stop then. My Rabbit has CIS, all
Sciroccos have CIS. The buzzing noise under the hood is the frequency
valve, which most certainly exists on CIS systems. CIS-E has an idle
stabilizer and all kinds of funky stuff, and is distinguished by a silver,
rather than black (for CIS) distributor. The earlier CIS systems had no
freqency valves, but that's simply because they didn't have oxy sensors.
The later CIS systems are still CIS, not CIS-E. There were even CIS Golfs
and Jettas here in the states. CIS-E is what like, my '87 QSW has, and my
ex's '87 Jetta GLI 8v.
	Not trying to start a flame war or anything, but Mr. Meze usually
(note I said usually) knows what he's talking about. Don't argue with him
unless you're damn sure you're right : )  (hehe maybe I should take my own
advice...)
	-Josiah