Re: 16v tranny mount bracket needed

--- Joshua Strait <joshua13s@hotmail.com> wrote:
> does anyone have a driver side tranny mount bracket they
> could mail to
> Potterman so he can press in the rubber part and mail it
> to me??  He said
> nobody is returning the core piece so he has no brackets
> for the driver
> side.  I will pay for the bracket and shipping.  Better
> yet, if anyone did
> the exchange thing with Potterman and you haven't mailed
> the bracket back
> yet please let me know if you are going to return it to
> him.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Josh Strait
> 1988 Scirocco 16v (black)

I feel really bad, I keep forgetting to send off a
passenger mount or two to him just so he can have some.
I'm hoping to be pulling the motor out of the truck over
the weekend (though more likely *next* weekend) so that
will give me one *more* to send.  Guess I'd better get
busy.  :)

BTW - Are you still planning on coming down Sept. 25-26 for
Cincy Bugfest?

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry